[6204-0024-01]Weldon Amb Seat Ind - Digital backlight
Specify the Weldon Seat Belt Warning System in your next ambulance. The system shall consist of one of two Seat Belt Indicators, one indicator has eight seat positions, a door ajar and warning ICONs. The other indicator has ten seat positions. The indicator shall have an audible alarm to alert the driver when there is a seat violation. The seats shall be connected to the Weldon 16 input node or the VDR node. The System shall have at least 5 seconds of delay before setting off a violation to account for bumps.
- Low profile, compact size
- Supports commercial and custom cab seating layouts; up to 10 seats
- Dimming feature adjusts indicator intensity to synchronize with dash lights
- Integrated door open indicator
- Built-in audible alarm will sound when the display is red and parking brake is released
- Standard 4 year warranty
- Use the 6020 node as an entry point system – update to the optional 6444 Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR)
The 6020 or 6444 nodes can accommodate up to 7 seat positions, master warning switch, and parking brake. The inputs can be configured within the SystemDesigner® software. More seats/inputs can be added by including an additional module.